Medify MA-15 is applauded for its compact size, dual HEPA Filter and power packed performance. This unit is ideal for small size Student’s Dorm Rooms, Kitchen, Small Apartments and Home Offices.
*One set of MA-15 filters is included*
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 150m3/h
- Effective area: up to 330 sq. ft.
- Medical Grade H13 Filters (higher rated than True HEPA) 99.9% particle removal. H13 True HEPA is considered medical grade air filtration, the unit alone is not a medical device
- 3 Stage Filters: Prefilter, H13 HEPA, and Carbon filters for odor
- Pre-filter removes hair, fibers and large particles like dander
- High-efficiency HEPA H13 filter is tested to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns. It easily catches pollen, dust mites and other tiny airborne particles you can’t see
- A substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets removes toxic odors, smoke, and formaldehyde
- 3 fan speeds
- Child safety lock
- 4 timer settings
- Light-weight design
- Easy to change filter
- Filter replacement indicator
- Ideal for offices, bedrooms, dorms, baby nurseries
- Replacement filter indicator
- CARB, Energy Star & ETL certified
Cleans the air in:
- 165 sq. ft. every 15 minutes
- 330 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- 660 sq. ft. every hour
- Voltage: 120 V AC 60 Hz
- Wattage: 18W
- Power Cord Spec: American standard polarity plug QP2, 10A, 125V, UL Certified & SPT-2 Cord with exposed length 1.85m (excluding plug)
- Noise Level (Db): Minimum 35dBA; Maximum 51dBA
- Unit Dimensions: 12.2" (H) x 9.7" (W) x 9.7"(L)
- Unit Weight: 6.64 lbs
Due to health and safety concerns, Air Purifiers cannot be returned.
Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty: On parts and service as long as the filters are changed every 2,500 hours or 3 months with genuine MEDIFY AIR filters.
Standard shipping is calculated by weight unless otherwise noted below.
STANDARD US SHIPPING FEES
|MA-14 Air Purifier||$15.00|
|MA-25 Air Purifier||$15.00|
|MA-40 Air Purifier||$25.00|
|MA-14 Filter (single)||$8.00|
|MA-14 Filter (two-pack)||$10.00|
|MA-25 Filter (single)||$10.00|
|MA-25 Filter (two-pack)||$10.00|
|MA-40 Filter (single)||$10.00|
|MA-40 Filter (two-pack)||$12.00|
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering. Some orders may take up to 48 hours to process. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or nationally observed US holidays.
Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day. Occasionally, items may be out of stock or back-ordered.
You will be alerted in both instances. In the event of a back-order, we will provide an approximate date of shipment.
For customers in the US, expedited shipping charges are:
- Two Day— $25
- Next Day— $50
Handling charges are temporarily waived during the emergency COVID19 pandemic.
Business Address: 1004 Boston Neck Road Suite 5 Narragansett, RI 02882 – 401.789.2500
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Air Purifiers & Filters
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers & Stands
- Face Shields
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Isolation Gowns
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Pulse Oximeters
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
1004 Boston Neck Road, Suite 5, Narragansett RI 02882, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, mail your product to:
1004 Boston Neck Road, Suite 5, Narragansett RI 02882, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Business Address: 1004 Boston Neck Road Suite 5 Narragansett, RI 02822 – 401.789.2500