BioClean Biodegradable Disinfectant Surface Wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria on surfaces when used as directed.
These disposable, bleach-free and highly absorbent wipes are safe to use on hard surfaces such as plastics, laminates, metals, stainless steel and glass.
BioClean wipes are the only EPA List N disinfectant surface wipes that are biodegradable and made in the USA.
Compared to traditional synthetic wipes, BioClean wipes are made of natural materials and will decompose up to 86% in 45 days in a landfill. Non-woven wipes take about 100 years to decompose.
With BioClean Biodegradable Disinfectant Surface Wipes, you can stay safe while feeling good about doing your part for the environment!
- Biodegradable disposable wipes for daily use
- Large size wipes (6 x 8 inches)
- Container features convenient lid that retains moisture
- Medical grade wipes
- Lint Free and more effective and efficient than sprays and towels
- Bleach-free and highly absorbent for an optimal clean
- Contact time is 4 minutes for disinfection against all claimed viruses, bacteria, and fungi
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep away from children
- EPA REG. NO. 6836-382-98642
- Country of Origin: United States
Due to health and safety concerns, disinfectant wipes cannot be returned.
Download Info Sheet